PortaPuzzle Standard Puzzleboard 1000 is the ideal solution to my on going predicament and hopefully it will be the answer to yours as well.
The Reason Behind My Search For The Ideal Jigsaw Puzzle Board
One of the things that I enjoy doing on long winter evenings is either reading, drawing, or sitting down for a few hours and working on a Jigsaw Puzzle. My favourite puzzles to do are thousand piece puzzles, however, there is a drawback!
Thousand piece jigsaw puzzles are fantastic but unfortunately they tend to take up a large amount of space.
Which in my small place makes it a little difficult and on top of that my cat seems to love playing with the jigsaw pieces.
I swear that her goal is to see how many pieces she can knock off the table onto the floor.
The problem with enjoying doing large puzzles, it’s takes more than one evening to put together a sizeable puzzle.
If that is the case for you as well, than you know the predicament with the coffee table or dining room table never being available for it’s real purpose.
The ultimate solution would be be to have a special room with it’s own jigsaw puzzle table but that’s not always possible.
With a little luck, I discovered that there is an answer to these sorts of obstacles, and happily this is because of finding out about the Portapuzzle Standard Puzzleboard 1000.
I can’t explain how thrilled I am to have found this brilliant answer to my problem.
Benefits Of The Portapuzzle Standard Puzzleboard 1000
- To start off the Portapuzzle Standard Puzzleboard 1000 Jigsaw Puzzle Board is strong and lightweight.
- The durable casing protects your puzzle and your puzzle pieces from damage.
- The case makes it easy to transport your jigsaw puzzle from place to place effortlessly.
- The Portapuzzle Standard Puzzleboard 1000 is perfect for jigsaw puzzles that have 1000 pieces and below.
- The major benefit that I really love is that after an hour or so of working on my jigsaw puzzle, I can close it up, and tuck it away under the couch or my bed. I’m happy, and my house is neat and tidy. (The only one that seems to not be happy is my cat, No More Pieces to Play With!)
- The Portapuzzle Standard Puzzleboard 1000 is awesome for actually working on a jigsaw puzzle.
- The Portapuzzle 1000 has a main area which is perfect for you to put together your the jigsaw puzzle pieces.
- The Portapuzzle Standard Puzzleboard has two flaps that pull-out so that you can keep all your jigsaw pieces that are yet to be solved.
- These flaps have a felt-like surface that are half-sized which can be folded on top of the main working area. This is a really cool feature as it keeps the puzzle pieces in place and stable.
- The Portapuzzle Standard Puzzleboard 1000 special feature flaps fold over and keep your puzzle secure even if you store your puzzle vertical position rather than horizontal.
If you’re passionate about your hobby or perhaps you have someone special you think would love a gift that not only is practical but also beautiful the Portapuzzle Standard Puzzleboards 1000 just may be answer to the best gift ever.
If you need a few other options take a look at some of the other Jigsaw Puzzle Boards that are available.
There’s How Many Days Left Until Christmas?
Our Countdown To Christmas Clock Says….
Use Our FREE Puzzle and Gift finder tool below.
What can we Help You Find?