Would you like to play some free jigsaw puzzles online? We thought it would be fun to offer you some free jigsaw puzzles that you could do online while visiting our Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults site.
Below you will find a list of the puzzles that are available to do for free on our site. Puzzles range in size from 4 pieces to 300 pieces.
The image below will give you an idea of what the icons at the bottom of the screen are for and if you need more help on how to move the puzzle pieces check out the section below on how to move the pieces.
Quick Links to Info and Puzzles On This Page
Why Don’t You Give It A Try?
Need Some Help With How To Play The Free Jigsaw Puzzles Online Game ?
Each jigsaw puzzle piece can be caught and dropped by using the left mouse button in 2 ways:
- Place the cursor over the specific jigsaw puzzle piece that you want to move, then press and hold your left mouse button. Now you will be able to move the piece immediately but you will still have to hold the left mouse button down and when you release the button you will drop the drop the jigsaw puzzle piece.
- The second way is to place the cursor over the jigsaw puzzle piece, then click the left mouse button. You can then move the puzzle piece again but it’s not necessary for you to hold down the left mouse button. This is probably an easier way to move the puzzle piece if you are intending on moving the piece for a longer time. You can then drop the jigsaw puzzle piece by clicking on the left mouse button again.
Connected jigsaw puzzle pieces will be accompanied by a sound. Once two or more pieces are connected they can be moved as one piece.
Rotating Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces.
Jigsaw puzzle pieces can only be rotated if the specific puzzle allows for it.
How to rotate a jigsaw puzzle piece:
If you are using a mouse:
If you are using a mouse there are a few ways , choose the one that is best for you computer:
With a mouse
- You first place the cursor over the jigsaw puzzle piece and
then move your mouse wheel up for (rotation to left) or down for (rotation to right).
- Or, you can press your left (rotate to left) or press your right (rotate to right) arrow key.
**Note: this is a really useful way if you are using a one-button mouse as for(Apple owners).
- Or, you can press Ctrl + mouse right button to rotate left or you can press only the mouse right button to rotate the puzzle piece to the right.
**Note: If you are using this way it only works if the piece is dragging.
If you are using a touch screen:
- You would tap on the jigsaw puzzle piece and then you would tap on the right or left rotation icon.
Working with a few jigsaw puzzle pieces together
If by chance you find that you need to work with more jigsaw pieces. You will need to make a selection of puzzle pieces:
1. You put your cursor over an empty part of your desktop.
2. You will then need to press the left mouse button and drag your mouse over the area with the jigsaw pieces you would like to select.
3. Then you release your mouse button. The selected jigsaw puzzle pieces will turn red.
4. You’ll be able to move your selected puzzle pieces as one piece.
5. If you want to add or remove a piece from your selected jigsaw puzzle pieces, all you need to do is press and hold the Ctrl key and then click on the puzzle piece with the left mouse button.
6. If you want to cancel your choice all you have to do is click your left mouse bottom on empty part of your desktop.
If you are wondering what the Arrange 1 and Disarrange 1 mean:
Arranges your puzzle pieces in the free space on your desktop. It will leave puzzle pieces that are already connected in their places.
Disarranges puzzle pieces in the free space on your desktop. It will leave puzzle pieces that are already connected in their places.
There’s How Many Days Left Until Christmas?
Our Countdown To Christmas Clock Says….
Use Our FREE Puzzle and Gift finder tool below.
What can we Help You Find?